Big Benefits, small cost
From £19 per month
Our service plan is designed to offer you worry free motoring and is an easy way for you to budget for your regular servicing needs over your chosen period of time and pay in simple monthly installments, just like household bills.
What does your Service Plan cover?
- Choose from a 2, 4 or 6 year plan
- Your MOT tests
- Brake fluid changes when due
Service Plan benefits
Why choose our Service Plan?
- It’s a savings plan fixing your cost of services at today’s prices! (For the duration of the plan).
- It’s interest free
- It’s transferable
- Enjoy additional discounts on repair work, accessories and tyres
- It can be cancelled at any time, so there is no contract at all to consider
- It’s just a great way to spread the cost
Standards and Features
- Inflation proof – All service prices are fixed for the duration of the plan
- 10% discount – On any additional parts and labour if required
- Free Wash & Vac – We will wash and vacuum your vehicle before it is returned
- Free Health-check – Free 25 point vehicle health-checks for your vehicle
Your exclusive additional discounts
- As a Service Plan customer you will also be entitled to additional discounts on other service repair work, accessories and tyres. Plus, enjoy a 10% discount on any additional parts and labour if required. How’s that for great value for money!
All items covered by the standard maintenance schedule for your vehicle, enabling your service book to be stamped. We also look after and organise your MOT tests and brake fluid changes. Naturally, we will also inform you of any other safety or advisory items which we notice. You are under no obligation to have these items rectified, but we will supply you with an all-inclusive quote should you wish to.
What’s not covered?
Wear and tear items, such as brakes, tyres, exhausts and any additional advisory items, such as cambelts. Whilst these items are not covered by the Service Plan, you can take advantage of your 10% parts and labour discount to continually save you money.
Get in touch for a no obligation quote on your vehicle, we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Service Plans start from £19 per month, please contact us for a tailored quote for your vehicle and a full explanation of the benefits of your Service Plan and its scope.
Service intervals for your vehicle can usually be found in your vehicle handbook. Your Service Plan can be cancelled or transferred for an administration fee, which will be provided upon request.
Payments and refunds will be calculated accordingly. Your Service Plan covers the complete cost of standard vehicle servicing, including parts and labour but does not cover any normal wear and tear items such as tyres, brake pads, exhaust and windscreen wipers or any additional maintenance work required. Every effort has been made to ensure that the contents of this page are accurate and up-to-date E&OE.